Grand Canyon Explorer - Airplane Tour
- 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim aboard a Beechcraft 1900D aircraft
- Travel by road through Grand Canyon National Park, Bright Angel Lodge and Mather Point
- A gourmet lunch is included as part of your tour
- You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the airport terminal
- 40-minute flight
- Hotel Transfers
- No booking or credit card fee
- Price inclusive of all fees & taxes
Points of Interest:
- Grand Canyon National Park - Filled with picturesque overlooks and trails accessible only by ground
- Bright Angel Lodge - Explore this historic lodge that was built in 1935
- Mather Point - For some awe-inspiring views of the canyon
What to expect?
You will be flown out in a Beechcraft 1900D aircraft to the Grand Canyons' South Rim. From there you will begin your adventure with an exploration of the panoramic overlooks and trails of Grand Canyon National Park.
Move on to the historic Bright Angel Lodge, and Mather Point for further stunning vistas and views.
Enjoy a gourmet lunch as you soak in the magnificence of the Canyon.
- Hotel Pickup and drop off
- Taxes and service charges
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
The tour starts and ends at your hotel, Las Vegas
- Your pickup time will be 1.5 hours before the scheduled flight time
- Items To Bring: Camera, sunscreen, photo ID (for anyone 18 yrs. or older).
- Hotel pickup and drop off is within 5 miles of the Strip