Central Park - Guided Bike Tour
- Ride at a leisurely pace on a bike as a friendly local guide points out famous landmarks
- See top park sights such as Bethesda Fountain, Strawberry Fields and Belvedere Castle
- Pass The Dakota, where singer John Lennon once lived
- See the park's most scenic places
- Learn the history of the park
- Experience nature and wildlife in NYC
- All equipment included
Experience the magnificence of the world’s most famous urban park on a relaxing yet exhilarating guided bicycle tour.
Your trained guide will help you discover Central Park, top to bottom, and all of the many treasures within. You will see The Carousel, The Wollman Ice Skating Rink, Bethesda Fountain, The Lake, The Pool, The Plaza Hotel, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Great Lawn, famous statues and more.
Your friendly guide will oversee your adventure offering bits of history, popular culture, and what many consider an American Masterpiece - Central Park. Your guide will point out where Al Pacino, Diane Keaton, Steven Spielberg, Woody Allen, Mary Tyler Moore, Bono, Sting and many, many more reside by this famous patch of green.
- Food and beverages
- Pickup and drop off
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
892 9th Ave, New York
- Reservations are required.
- Departure Point: 892 9th AVE, off of 58 ST
- Please arrive 15mins before the departure time.
Other experiences similar to Central Park - Guided Bike Tour