The Spirit of London - Full Day Tour with View from the Shard
Capture the essence of London on this encompassing tour of the city that will allow you to delve into it's beauty and rich culture and history!
- See London on a Panoramic Full Day Tour
- Visit St Paul’s Cathedral & make a stop at Buckingham Palace for the Changing of the Guard
- Enjoy entry to the Tower of London and Thames River Boat Ride
- Experience a walking tour of Greenwich and the View from The Shard.
- Travel on a luxury coach with a professional guide and a tasty packed lunch
Enjoy this opportunity to get the best of London in one day! Begin by seeing the whole of London in a panoramic coach tour, guided by an experienced London expert. Pass by Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and take a photo stop at the iconic Westminster Abbey. Pay a visit to the Tower of London, the famous fortress with a torturous history spanning over 1000 years. See the glittering Crown Jewels guarded with the utmost security in the Jewel House of the Tower. If that wasn't enough, take advantage of your entry to St. Paul's Cathedral and admire it's beautiful structure and artwork, a true haven in the middle of the urban jungle that is modern London. If your legs are sturdier on water then jump onto a boat for your relaxing river cruise, where you can admire the sights of the city from a different perspective after you've enjoyed a walking tour of lovely Greenwich, chock full of maritime history.
Head to the tallest building in Western Europe: The Shard! It is an unbelievable 310 metres high and the viewing platform boasts 360-degree sights that span an incredible 40 miles. Zip up to the viewing gallery on floor 72, using the lift that travels six metres per second, and take in the most spectacular views in London at the end of an amazing day in the city.
- Admissions to St. Paul's Cathedral and Tower of London tickets
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Free Lunch Pack
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- Walking Tour of Greenwich
- The View from The Shard
- River Boat Ride
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go
This tour begins daily at 8:30 AM from 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road and ends at approximately 5:30 PM at London Eye Pier.
Please check in 30 minutes before your tour departs.
This tour lasts approximately nine hours.
Operating Hours of the View from the Shard
April - October
Sunday - Thursday: Open 10 AM -10 PM (last entry 8:30 PM)
Friday and Saturday: Open 10 AM -11 PM (last entry 9:30 PM)
November - March
Sunday - Wednesday: Open 10 AM - 7 PM (last entry 5:30 PM)
Thursday - Saturday: Open 10 AM - 10 PM
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Mind-blowing tour. Going up the Shard and seeing the view was the highlight of our day.
I think this is the best way to travel London. The entire tour was incredible and beautiful. This was the most memorable day of our vacation!
Your confirmation will be sent to you within 20 minutes via email. Please print the voucher and present the same to the driver upon pick-up at Golden Tours Visitor Centre 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH, London.
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- No guided tour inside the cathedral on Sundays
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack.
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead.