Hop on Hop off Bus Tour & The View from the Shard
- Hop on Hop off service with over 60 stops on 4 different routes
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and more
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live or audio guided tour
- London's newest and most eagerly awaited attraction, situated at the top of The Shard, the tallest building in western Europe at a height of 1,016ft
- Twice the height of any other viewing platform in London, The Shard offers a 360 degree, 40-mile view
- Avoid waiting in the queues with fast-track entry
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible London-hop-on-hop-off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, the Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street, and vibrant Piccadilly.
Atop the Shard, which is almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London, embark on a multi-sensory journey to 244m (800ft) above one of the greatest cities on earth. Situated at the top of The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe at a height of 1,016ft (310m), a 360 degree, 64km (40 mile) view reveals London's past, present, and future, brought to life with multimedia displays.
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Walking Tour
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free River Thames Boat Ride - Valid one way Embankment London Eye Pier to Tower Pier or vice versa.
- View from the Shard
- Interactive telescope audio guides in 11 languages at The Shard
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.