New York All City Pass
- Hop-on Hop-off tour experience
- Explore NYC routes at your own pace
- Includes Downtown Bus Tour, Uptown Bus Tour, Night Tour and Brooklyn Bus Tour
- Specially designed double-decker buses for the perfect NYC feel.
- All tours are narrated by either a live tour guide or a state of the art automated GPS triggered system
- Narration in various languages - English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Chinese, or Russian
Discover the best of New York City sightseeing from the city streets with this 2-day double-decker bus tour. The guide will share lots of interesting facts about the various attractions you visit so be sure to head out and visit top NYC sights and attractions.
Downtown Bus Tour
Visits historic landmarks like Rockefeller Center, Times Square, The Empire State Building, Flatiron District, Greenwich Village, NOHO, SOHO, Little Italy, St. Paul’s Chapel, World Trade Center site, Wall Street, Battery Park and The United Nations.
Uptown Bus Tour
See The Cathedral of St John the Divine and Columbia University and Grant’s Tomb. Visit places like The Apollo Theater and The Cotton Club or Hop Off and dine at Sylvia's Famous Soul Food Restaurant. Your NY sightseeing bus will continue along Central Park’s 5th avenue border down Museum Mile where renowned cultural and artistic accomplishments can be viewed at places like The Jewish Museum, The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, The Metropolitan Museum of Art and The Frick Collection.
See the sights of Midtown Manhattan in a fascinating display of flashing lights at night. Sights you see include Times Square, Empire State Building, United Nations, Rockefeller Center, Chinatown, Little Italy, Noho, Soho, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, priceless views of the New York City at night.
Brooklyn Bus Tour
From the moment you gaze upon the world famous Brooklyn Bridge you begin a trip into its vast visual and oral history. This New York Tour will take you past The Botanical Gardens, the NY Transit Museum with its collection of vintage subway cars, the magnificent Grand Army Plaza, Ebbet’s Field, The Brooklyn Museum and finally the incredible Brooklyn Bridge!
- Note: Please visit our Welcome Center: 2 East 42nd St (on the corner of 42nd St & 5th Ave) to have your boarding passes printed
- Downtown Bus Tour - Stop 2, 286 W 46th ST, 46st between 7th & 8th Ave, off of 8th (Time: Between 8am - 4pm)
- Uptown Bus Tour - Stop 1, 8th Ave, between 42nd St & 43 St, in front of the 42 - Port Authority Subway Station (Time: Between 10am - 4pm)
- Brooklyn Bus Tour: Stop 17, Battery Park, between West St & Washington St. (Time: At 10am)
- Museums: 1220 5th Ave, New York, NY 10029. (Time: 10am - 6pm) Free breakfast served every day between 10am-11am
- Night Tour: Stop 2 286 W 46th ST, 46st between 7th & 8th Ave, off of 8th (Time: 5pm-8pm)
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Welcome Center, 2 East 42nd St, New York