Metropolitan Museum of Art: American Wing
- Dive into the collection of shining masterpieces of American silver, glassware, ceramics, and jewelry spanning from the primitive era to the 1900s
- Have your fill of history as you learn about American art how it evolved over a span of four centuries
- In the company of an able art historian, study the historic objects at close range and take away a brilliant understanding of the American aesthetic and culture with you
New York is not just one of the most happening cities in the world, it is also a very important centre for art and especially American art. When in New York, you can't miss the opportunity to witness the wide range of American masterworks, displayed at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in the American Wing.
This Met tour of three hours will give you a chance to see the finest of the American art, garnered from all around the world. Added to dazzling paintings and immortal sculptures are other American art that you will excite you as you walk through the stunning corridors filled with aesthetic art. This portion of the museum is filled with collections of American decorative art, surrounding innumerable antique furniture, appreciated painting, sculpture, and glittering silver, glass, and also ceramics. The tour will leave you with an in-depth understanding of American art for sure.
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 5th Ave, NY
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
- We meet inside the entrance of the Metropolitan Museum, by the group reservations desk. This is to the left as you enter museum. Just ask the guards or people at the information desk in the middle of the atrium if you're confused, and they'll direct you toward it. Note, there is a security line to enter the museum, and bags need to be checked. So, plan accordingly for a slight delay. The closest subway stop is 4, 5, 6 (green line) 86th Street Station.
Other experiences similar to Metropolitan Museum of Art: American Wing