Meatpacking and the High Line, Industrial Heritage at a Crossroads: Walking Tour
- Enjoy a three-hour walk which takes you to the High Line, a freight rail road which was built in the revolutionary era of American commerce began to flourish
- Follow an expert in urban or architectural history who relates interesting stories of the area
- Witness the revolutionary change in the place which now is the loved greenway of New York City
Want to have a close look at the most loved open space in New York? Come along to the High Line Tour of the meatpacking district. This part of Manhattan looked different during the era when New York was at the crossroads of American commerce. Since then, there has been a huge in order to reestablish itself in the heart of the city.
Get ready to learn the history of how by the renowned architects Diller Scofidio Renfro along with the acclaimed landscape firm Field Operations brought the High Line in limelight again. Now bustling with life, it consists of prosperous restaurants and boutiques. If you wish to see how historical venue transforms over a period of time, this place is a must-visit.
- Tour admission
- Food tasting
- Tour guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Apple Store, 9th Ave & W 14th St, NY
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
- You will meet your docent outside the Apple Store, NW corner of West 14th Street and 9th Avenue. The closest subways are the 14th Street stop for the A, C, and E lines
Other experiences similar to Meatpacking and the High Line, Industrial Heritage at a Crossroads: Walking Tour