Architecture of New York Tour
- An expert-led NYC architecture tour
- Traverses 42nd Street from east to west
- Visits Grand Central, Daily News Building, New York Times Building, Bryant Park, and others
Take a tour of what is possibly the most famous main street in America- 42nd Street and fall in love as you learn more about New York's history. In this 3-hour architecture tour of New York, join a local architect or historian and walk down 42nd Street and 150 years of Manhattan's history. Gaze up at mid-century gargoyles as they glare down from the Chrysler Building, step inside the Daily News Building, and explore Grand Central Station, one of the busiest and most beautiful Beaux-Arts train stations in the world.
Enjoy as you discover how architecture has shaped (and is still shaping) one of the greatest cities on earth.
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Hilton Hotel, 304 East 42nd Street, NY
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
- You will meet your docent in the lobby of the Hilton Hotel (formerly the Tudor Hotel) at 304 East 42nd Street, which is at the corner of 42nd St. and 2nd Avenue. Note, we will meet inside the lobby, on the gray couch located in the third bay in front of the restaurant. The nearest subway stop is 4, 5, 6 Grand Central Station. You can also reach Grand Central by transferring to the S train (grey - shuttle) from the N,R,W,Q,1,2,3,A,C,E lines at their 42nd Street stops