Burj Khalifa: At the Top & 3-Course Lunch at the Armani Hotel
- Special Discounted Price
- Access To Levels 124, 125, Armani Cafe
- Lunch at the Armani Deli
- Free Wi-Fi
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS IT
- Head up in the fastest elevators in the world to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa to enjoy eye-catching views of this modern city.
- Enjoy access to the 125th floor as well. Marvel at views of the Dubai skyline, the ocean and the desert from the tallest building in the world. Head to the classic Armani Deli to enjoy an unforgettable and authentic Italian 3-course lunch.
KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE
Zip to the 124th & 125th floor in the world's fastest elevator. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled vistas. At the Armani Deli, enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to your designated time slot.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit.
- Children 3 years old and below are permitted free of charge.
- No food or beverages are allowed.
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time.
- Please note that the average visit time may extend according during peak seasons and sunset times.
- Admission tickets to At The Top - Burj Khalifa
- Lunch or Dinner
The view is breathtaking and the 3-course meal was heavenly, we just couldn't get enough.
Armani Deli is brilliant. The food and service are exceptional and of course, the is beyond the world.
I wanted to surprise my wife with something special so booked us for the tour and it was perfect thanks to Headout.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
The Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level, Downtown Dubai , Dubai
Other experiences similar to Burj Khalifa: At the Top & 3-Course Lunch at the Armani Hotel