Hampton Court Palace, Maze and Magic Gardens
- Explore the magnificent palace, famously home to King Henry VIII
- Wander the palace’s grand courtyards and see Anne Boleyn’s Gate
- Stroll through the lavish state rooms and ogle ancient tapestries in the Great Hall
- Get up close to prized artworks from the Royal Collection and see King Henry VIII’s replica crown in the Chapel Royal
- Discover the history of the royal palace and the Tudor
- Take a walk in the beautiful Hampton Gardens and get lost in the famous Hampton Court Maze
Discover the story behind the palace that has twin backgrounds – both Tudor and Baroque history can be found at Hampton Court Palace!
You will visit Henry’s apartments and see his stunningly recreated Imperial Crown in the Royal Pew. Sneak down to the Tudor Kitchens, where the king’s banquets were prepared. You can also discover young Henry’s early life in the exhibition charting his relationship with his first queen, Catherine of Aragon.
Over 60 acres of beautiful gardens surround Hampton Court Palace and stretch down to the River Thames, featuring dancing fountains and over 200,000 flowering bulbs. Get lost in the intricate hedge maze – it’s the UK’s oldest and was commissioned by William III around 1700!
- Admission tickets
- Tour admission
- Food & beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID
- The Magic Garden is open during the summer only
- Mantegna's Triumphs of Caesar Gallery is open 10.30-13.00 and 14.00-17.00 daily
- On Sundays the Chapel Royal is only open to palace visitors from 12.30 to 13.30
- Please choose footwear that is comfortable and appropriate for the conditions