Crime Tour : Stories From The Dark Side - Walking Tour
- Unearth the dark side of NYC on this storytelling tour led by retired NYPD
- Walk the beat with a retired NYPD officer or detective, hearing stories of NYC’s most notorious criminals and some stories from their own history too
- Explore the Lower East Side, learning about immigrant gangs from Italy, Ireland and China
- Get insights on scandals from the lowest levels of society all the way to the to
Spend an evening on the beat with a retired NYPD officer, learning the shocking truth of New York’s organized crime rings and modern scandals.
Together you’ll visit the Lower East Side, Wall Street, and Little Italy; breeding grounds for all types of outrageous NYC criminals, from Captain Kidd and Boss Tweed to John Gotti, Leona Helmsley, and the real Wolves of Wall Street.
Starting in Lower Manhattan, you’ll learn of political intrigue and corruption in New York City stretching back hundreds of years. Move from power to money with tales of Wall Street run amok, whether trying to overthrow the US Government or literally getting away with murder. In the Lower East Side, visit Five Points, a particularly notorious spot, stroll through Chinatown to learn about violent turf wars fought here during the 1970s and 1980s.
Your NYPD guide will separate truth from fiction, and tell you what it took to finally clean up New York City after centuries of degradation.
- Guided tour
- Professional tour guide
- Pickup and drop off
- Food and beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Sidewalk in front of Fraunces Tavern, 54 Pearl Street, New York, New York
- This tour is free for infants below 4 years.
- Meeting Point: Sidewalk in front of Fraunces Tavern located on 54 Pearl Street
Other experiences similar to Crime Tour : Stories From The Dark Side - Walking Tour