Gangster Tour Of New York - Walking Tour
- Petrosino Square : The park named after NYC's first Italian detective, who locked up more than 500 criminals
- Old St Patrick's Cathedral : NYC's oldest church, featured in the Godfather Trilogy
- John Gotti : See the site of his social club and favorite Little Italy hangouts
- Curb Exchange : The Bootlegging depot of NYC in the Prohibition Era
- Umberto's : The site of Little Italy's most infamous mob shooting
- Mulberry St Bar : Grab a drink at this Little Italy staple, Donnie Brasco and The Soprano's all did
- The Godfather : Bring an orange and reenact one of cinema's most iconic scenes where it happened
- The New York County Courthouse : Where Henry Hill, played by Ray Liotta in Goodfellas, testified against the mob
Immerse yourself in the culture of one of New York's most colorful neighborhoods, Little Italy.
On this walking tour, you will learn the comprehensive history of the Mafia as we recount gangster tales of the underworld, from the Five Points to John Gotti, The Gangster Tour of New York has it all. Hear the stories behind the historic landmarks that evoke the bloody feud between New York's famed five families.
Visit film locations from cinema's most iconic gangster films, including The Godfather, Goodfellas, Mean Streets, and many more!
- Tour guide
- Pickup and drop off
- Food and beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Petrosino Square, New York
- Comfortable clothing & shoes recommended.