Welcome to Rome Private Walking Tour
- "Absorb the history, culture and customs of London while taking a stroll around the city
- Have an experienced local guide show you around the neighborhoods of Rome
- Learn about the local customs and the history of the place
- Appease the foodie or the shopaholic in you by gathering knowledge on the popular local markets and eating joints
- Have your fill of history and beauty while passing the old buildings and monuments of the city
- Get an insider’s knowledge on how to easily get around the city and the places to catch
Rome is a vibrant city full of energy, history and of course scooters. It can be intimidating to know where to go, what to do, and how to find anything that's not already listed in a guidebook. In this two-hour experience, you will get to learn what makes Rome different and special, and how to feel like a local while you are there.
The first hour will be spent in a nearby cafe to help you understand where you are staying in relation to the layout of the city. You will then head out into the neighborhood, popping our heads into any places that pique our interest, from the bar where you can get the best cappuccino in the morning, to a nearby church which will undoubtedly have an interior worth noting, showing you what makes your neighborhood special and so authentically Roman.
Learn about the local customs and what makes the city tick. Also, gather detailed knowledge on the local must-visit markets and where to find the best coffee in Rome.
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tour will begin at your hotel, Rome
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
- A representative of Context will meet you at your hotel or apartment at the starting time with materials to help you get oriented to the city. Just bring along your questions, and we'll see you there! If you are staying in a hotel, your docent will meet you in front of the concierge desk in the lobby. If you are staying at an apartment, your docent will meet you outside the apartment door. Please provide us with any specific details we'll need in order to reach the apartment (address, building entrance codes, interphone, apartment phone, etc).
Other experiences similar to Welcome to Rome Private Walking Tour