Welcome to Madrid Walking Tour
- Get a unique customised experience of Madrid with the guidance of a knowledgeable and friendly local resident, perfect for first-time visitors to the city
- Understand the layout of the neighbourhood in which you are staying and of the city before taking you out for a walk where you can learn more about the area’s history
- Get acquainted with the city of Madrid with amazing recommendations on events, dining, shopping, places to see and tips on how to use public transport from a seasoned local
This unique private tour, led by a knowledgeable and friendly local resident, is perfect for first-time visitors to the city.
On this tour, you will get a fully customised experience which will start from your place of residence. Your guide will explain the layout of the neighbourhood in which you are staying and of the city before taking you out for a walk where you can learn more about the area’s history.
You can also explore some historical buildings, museums or even the best cafe to try out. Not just that, you will be armed with recommendations on events, dining, shopping, places to see and even how to use public transport.
You will be left with some helpful maps and the priceless wisdom of a seasoned local.
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
- Your docent will meet you at your lodging at the designated time with materials to help you get oriented to the city. If you are staying in a hotel, your docent will meet you in front of the concierge desk in the lobby. If you are staying at an apartment, your docent will meet you at the entrance to your apartment building