- Enjoy this fascinating tour of the French fresh traditional culinary
- Tantalize your palate by your own choice of vast food that you will witness
- Get inquisitive as you follow the expert guide and gain the best knowledge of the Parisian market
- Indulge in the rich savouries of the Atlantic and Mediterranean seafood and bring home memories
French cuisine through its traditional culinary art of the country makes if famous around the globe.
A two and half hour stroll in the streets of Paris filled with displays of eye feasting food is what you’ll get here. You will witness a variety of colourful fresh produce and you can also surprise your taste buds with a burst of fresh flavours from the list. In this walk you will be accompanied by a chef, a cookbook author or a food journalist. Through their expert guidance you will witness the details of the Parisian traditional culinary.
The best part of the street cruise lies in the immense pleasure of tasting the extravagant variety of foodstuff that will be witnessed by you. An opportunity to indulge in the Atlantic and Mediterranean seafood and also the source of French gastronomic feats.
To understand why French cuisine is acclaimed everywhere this shall be a must for gastronomes who visit Paris.
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Food sampling
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
- Meeting point is in front of the cafe/boulangerie Blé Sucre at 7 rue Antoine Vollon, 75012 Paris. The closest metro station is Ledru Rollin (line 8). Take the exit for rue Faubourg Saint Antoine and Ledru Rollin. Once outside, following rue Faubourg Saint Antoine (building numbers rising). You will soon come to a small tree-lined square—on the right is rue Antoine Vollon. If you arrive early you can have a coffee and pastry while at the cafe waiting for your docent.