Parks and Palaces: Understanding British Monarchy
Indulge in the Royal way of life on this incredible walking tour that helps you navigate your way through the different Royal Palaces and Households, but also gives you incredible, never before heard insight on the lives of the British Monarchs and how their reign has survived to this day!
- Enjoy a mesmerizing walking tour that takes you around the routes of British Royalty
- Travel back in time and imagine yourself as a King or Queen while you hear about their life and lifestyle
- Soak in the sights, sounds, accounts and fascinating architecture of the Royal Palaces and Households
- Take in the beauty of the magnificent parks and gardens
- A local expert who shows you around the neighborhood of the British Monarchy
Learn about the rich history, culture and life of the British Monarchy with this engaging tour!
Explore the royalty of London by taking a walk through its open, green spaces while absorbing the beauty and history of the grand palaces, the enchanting parks, and other significant households.
With fascinating attractions like the Buckingham Palace, the Kensington Palace, the Green and Hyde Park, the Clarence House and much more on the list, this is one tour that you just cannot afford to miss. With a seasoned local historian as your guide, absorb all that is to be known about the British Monarchy- starting from the past to the present.
Book this tour today for a unique experience that is sure to remain etched in your memory for a long time!
- Tour admission
- Professional tour guide
- Local taxes
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Your mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile device with a valid photo ID at the meeting point. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour's departure.
Palace of Westminster, Westminster, London
Other experiences similar to Parks and Palaces: Understanding British Monarchy