Christianity in the Ancient Rome Private Tour
- Spend a day discovering the gems of the Eternal City
- Some of the sights you will see are the Porta di San Sebastiano, the Ancient Appian Way, the Chapel of “Domine Quo Vadis”, Catacombs, the Mausoleum of Cecilia Metella
- View the Caracalla Baths on your way back
Explore Rome's classical attractions on a morning tour that combines the great opportunity to visit St. Peter’s Basilica with a pleasant stroll through Rome's historical center with a local guide. This half-day tour is the perfect introduction to Rome's famous classical sights and lets you tour the Basilica without worrying about long queues. See the Basilica of St. John in Lateran, the Cathedral of Rome. Don’t miss its famous baroque and medieval masterpieces kept intact inside of it. Learn about the historic Holy Stairs. See the chapel where St. Peter supposedly met Jesus while the former was fleeing persecution in Rome and the Mausoleum of Cecilia Metella, built around 50 B.C.! That’s not all, on the way back, enjoy the view of the Caracalla Baths.
- Tour admission
- Hotel pick-up
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, Rome
- If your hotel is not included in the pickup and drop off services, you will be picked up from the I Love Rome office - Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95. This will be clarified at time of confirmation
- Comfortable shoes are recommended. No shorts, no sleeveless outfits allowed