Eiffel Tower Behind the Scenes Tour
- Skip the Line
- Tour Guide
- Audio Guide
- Price inclusive of all Fees & Taxes
Why choose this?
Get yourself acquainted with Paris’s famous lady in this in-depth behind the scenes tour that includes skip-the-line access to the 2nd-floor observation deck. Expert guides on this tour will give you detailed information about the monument and take you to sights that have never been seen before.
Enter the former bunker, hidden under the Champ de Mars and slip backstage to see the engine room. Upon your detailed tour of the unseen parts of the tower, head on to the 2nd floor for incredible views of the city.
- A behind the scenes tour that showcases the underbelly of the Eiffel Tower
- Enter the former bunker and see the functioning of the Tower's Lift System
- Priority Entry and Access up till the 2nd-Floor Observation Deck
- Expert Tour Guides on hand to make the tour educative and entertaining
- Tour admission
- Professional tour guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
- Children must be at least 5 years old to participate in this tour
- High-heeled shoes are not allowed
- Meeting point is under the North Pillar of the Eiffel Tower, on the right of the bust of Gustave Eiffel
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
The Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, Paris