Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Skip the Line
- Eiffel Tower 1st Level Access
- Choice of 4 Menus
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Ample time to enjoy the Eiffel with you skip the line ticket
- A delectable lunch at Paris's most iconic monument coupled with amazing views of the city. It doesn't get any better than this!
Display your mobile voucher at the security checkpoint on avenue gustave eiffel
Once in, walk to the restaurant kiosk, below the tower between north and east pillars for your 1st floor access tickets.
A dining experience at one of the most iconic monuments in the world. The 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant is the perfect amalgamation of gastronomic excellence and ambiance. An incredible selection of wines adds to this one of a kind culinary extravaganza. A kids menu is also included to cater to your young ones.
- Meal served in a picnic-style basket
- Choice of Starter: Velouté of Puy green lentils, ravioles de Royans and ricotta with truffle oil, Eggs mimosa with celeriac remoulade and crab, Spicy prawns, pasta, pomegranate seeds and vinaigrette with coriander, Chicory, poultry and walnut salad with a Roquefort cheese vinaigrette, Duck liver and confit terrine, pear and chestnuts with potato salad
- Choice of Main Course: Trout à la plancha, seasonal vegetables cooked in a shellfish bouillon, Large pasta shells with poached haddock, Jerusalem artichoke and beurre blanc sauce, Beef confit bourguignon-style, herb mashed potatoes and mushrooms
- Choice of Cheese or Dessert: Comté from unpasteurised milk served with quince jam, Fromage blanc with mandarin orange and candied chestnut chips, Small pot of pistachio crème, Guanaja chocolate mousse with a praline crisp Panna cotta with a mango and passion fruit marmelade, Seasonal fresh fruit salad
- A glass of wine/beer/soft + Coffee
- Admission tickets
- Food & beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Display your voucher on your phone at the security checkpoint along with a valid photo ID.
Eiffel Tower, Avenue Gustave Eiffel, Paris