Eiffel Tower Visit and Paris City Night Tour
A 3-hour Parisian discovery that covers the best sights of Paris and of course, a visit to the Eiffel Tower. This is one of the most highly sought after tours in Paris and runs during the day & night.
- Enjoy a relaxing tour of Paris and take in its unique sights and sounds
- This is the perfect combo for all first-time visitors! Learn more about the city you’ve come to know as the City of Lights.
- Take in amazing views of Paris from a panoramic coach.
- Head up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with your priority entry tickets and enjoy uninterrupted views of the Parisian skyline.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Eiffel Tower represents French history and culture, unlike any other monument. With over 7 million visitors thronging the Tower annually, the monument continues to grow in stature. The Tower also offers stunning views of Paris. The 2nd level observation deck is at the perfect height to help you identify neighboring districts of Montmartre, Champs Elysees, and others with your naked eyes.
The Paris City Tour is the best way for all novices to get a taster of this amazing city. This panoramic coach tour is not too long and takes you to the most important sights of Paris. You can enjoy views of all these sights from the comfort of your air-conditioned coach, as you learn more about these iconic landmarks.
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive 2 separate emails containing the confirmation voucher. The tour departs from 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris. It is always advised to reach the venue at least 20 mins prior to the tour start time.
At the meeting location, you will be boarded onto our luxury Panoramic coach. This coach will take you on a journey of Paris and showcase the jewels of the city. Admire the unique sights the city has to offer such as Place Vendôme Square, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Opera House, the Pantheon, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Invalides.
The priority entry tickets to the Eiffel Tower let you skip the line and head straight to the elevators. Your tickets give you access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower. Here, you can enjoy stunning 360-degree views of Paris. You are free to explore the Tower for however long as you please.
- Air Conditioned Coach for City Tour
- Headsets for Commentary during City Tour
- Priority Entry to 2nd Level of Eiffel Tower
Know Before You Go
The Eiffel Tower is open between 9.30 am to 11 pm from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9 am to 11.30 pm
There is no shortage of ways to get to the Eiffel Tower. The Metro has two lines that have stops in close proximity to the Eiffel Tower i.e Line 6 and 9. Additionally, you can use the RER Train and get off at the Champs de Mars station.
Buses 82, 42, 87, and 69 operate to the Eiffel Tower. You could also get to the Tower by using any of the Batobus boats. This means of transport gives you a different view of the Tower from the water.
Paris City Night Tour
* The tour takes about 2 hours to complete and begins at 8:00 PM at the Paris City Vision Agency and ends at Pyramides, Opera or Châtelet
The closest stations to Paris City Vision are:
* Pyramides - Tuileries is 73 meters away, 1 min walk. * Tuileries is 187 meters away, 3 min walk. * Palais Royal - Comedie Francaise is 257 meters away, 4 min walk. * Pyramides is 290 meters away, 4 min walk.
* The tour will be conducted in an air conditioned coach and is a non stop tour. * The tour includes audio guide with commentary in the following languages; French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese,Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean and Dutch.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
The no-nonsense tour takes you through the important monuments of Paris without wasting a lot of your time. Honestly, that is what we need if we're running on a tight tour schedule. Consider this if you're on your first tour, it even comes with a handy skip the line at the Eiffel Tower.
The luxury coaches were equipped with wi-fi and great quality commentary. This was a great addition to the fact that we could tour our favourite monuments for as long as we wanted. Also, having a skip the line ticket is much recommended since the Eiffel Tower is forever crowded!
Not a great idea to ride on top of the deck during mid day. However, the night tour is completely opposite of what the day tour sounds like. We got a lot of good pictures of the sun set while touring the city. It was great getting to skip the line at the Eiffel Tower as well.
Paris City Tour
You will receive an email with your Paris City Tour voucher attached to it. Please print your tour voucher and present it at the boarding point on the day and time of your departure. Your tickets are valid only for the date and time for which you have scheduled the experience.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point when you check in 30 minutes prior to your selected time slot.
Once you’ve met up with the host, you will be guided to the priority entrance of the Eiffel Tower. Following a routine security check, you will head to the Eiffel elevators that take you to the 2nd level of the tower.
Paris City Vision Agency , 2 rue des Pyramides, Paris
Other experiences similar to Eiffel Tower Visit and Paris City Night Tour