Tour of Jewish Ghetto, Tiberina Island & Trastevere with Basilica of St. Maria
- Embark on a fascinating tour that starts at Trastevere, a favorite among locals and tourists
- Witness the magnificence of the Basilica of St. Mary in Trastevere
- Take a walk along the narrow alleys and then to Isola Tiberina, the island in the Tiber River
- Go through Ponte Fabricio, the oldest bridge in town which gives access to the Jewish Ghetto
- Be stunned by the Fountain of Turtles by Giacomo Della Porta Explore the fascinating the Porticus Octaviae, the remains of an ancient Roman building
Your trip to Rome would be incomplete without visiting this iconic area. Start the tour at Trastevere, a favorite among both locals and tourists and admire the impressive Basilica of St. Mary in Trastevere. Stroll through the narrow alleys and continue to Isola Tiberina, the island in the Tiber River. Make your way along Ponte Fabricio, the oldest bridge in town, through which you can access the Jewish Ghetto, home to the oldest Jewish community in Rome. Take a walk through the medieval alleys that survived restoration and marvel at the stunning Fountain of Turtles by Giacomo Della Porta. Be fascinated by the 20th-century buildings that stand next to the medieval ones. Explore the intriguing archaeological area of the Porticus Octaviae, the remains of an ancient Roman building.
- Tour admission
- Professional guide
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Meeting point is in Trastevere, at the fountain facing the Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere
- Tour available in English & Spanish