Rome Baroque Concert and Tour of Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone
- Immerse yourself in the musical styles of the 17th century, played on the original period instruments
- Soak in the beauty of the baroque sculptures, frescoes, and marbles of the 17th-century church Sant’Agnese in Agone as you listen
- Visit the Baroque church built by Girolamo Rainaldi and his son Carlo Rainaldi, later joined by Francesco Borromini
- Appreciate the intricate interiors and facades of the church that faces the Piazza Navona, one of the main urban spaces in the center of the city
Get ready for a unique cultural experience that you will never forget! Immerse yourself in the variety of musical styles from the 17th century as they are played on the original period instruments. As you listen, revel in the beauty of the incredible baroque sculptures, frescoes, and marbles of the 17th-century church Sant’Agnese in Agone that surrounds you. Then, enter the celebrated Baroque church which was built by the architects Girolamo Rainaldi and his son Carlo Rainaldi, later joined by Francesco Borromini. Admire the intricate interiors and facades of the stunning church that faces the Piazza Navona, one of the main urban spaces in the historic center of the city. This is also where the Early Christian Saint Agnes was martyred in the ancient Stadium of Domitian.
- Admission tickets to the reserved Borromini’s Sacristy and main church
- Tour presentation of the Roman Baroque art and architecture
- Introduction to the musical programme
- Baroque music concert on original instruments
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Tickets have to be collected from the Box Office (Will Call) before the show starts.
Sant'Agnese in Agone, Piazza Navona, Rome
Please collect you tickets at the Box Office at the event location, opening at 6:00pm before the events.