Vatican Gardens Guided Tour with Vatican Museum Access
Hop aboard an eco-friendly open bus and tour through the Vatican gardens to discover the grand oaks, ancient fountains, and medieval fortifications along the way. Pick up fascinating anecdotes about the gardens and its historical relevance from a multilingual audio guide system. Top off your Vatican affair with a visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, included in the ticket price.
- Take a remarkable tour on a minibus of the famed garden that separates the Vatican from the secular world.
- Feast your eyes on the winding paths, vibrant colored flowers, magnificent oaks, ancient fountains and medieval fortifications from the 9th century.
- Marvel at the exquisite palms and other plants from places like Australia and Brazil that coexist in the Gardens.
- Admire a variety of fountains, amazing sculptures, and artificial grottoes dedicated to the Madonna.
- Get unique views of Michelangelo’s impressive dome over the Vatican through the foliage at various points in the garden.
- Gain skip the line entry into the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel and marvel at a rich array of treasures and masterpieces of the Vatican collections.
An eco-friendly tour of the Vatican Gardens
Get ready for an exclusive tour aboard an eco-friendly open bus, that showcases the astonishing beauty of the Vatican Gardens. Explore the large expanse of the famed garden that separates the Vatican from the secular world. Expect to see incredible winding paths, vibrant colored flowers, magnificent oaks, ancient fountains and medieval fortifications dating back to the 9th century.
Admire the exquisite palms and other plants from places like Australia and Brazil that coexist in the eclectic harmony that has been a characteristic of these gardens since the Renaissance. Be awed by the variety of fountains that adorn the garden and the amazing sculptures and artificial grottoes dedicated to the Madonna. From various points in the garden, you can also see Michelangelo’s impressive dome over the Vatican through the foliage.
Skip the line entry to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Included in the ticket price is skip the line entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Located inside Vatican City, the Vatican Museums represent a large collection of art around the world, displaying works built up by the Roman Catholic Church through the centuries, including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and important masterpieces belonging to the Renaissance era. Part of the charm of a visit to the Vatican Museums is admiring the complexity of the buildings that house the Museum. The Museums include the Sistine Chapel which is the most important frescoed vault in the entire Apostolic Palace. The paint brush that brought this extraordinary masterpiece to life was the genius of Michelangelo who ultimately created the shocking 'Last Judgement' on its walls.
- Exclusive minibus tour of Vatican Gardens
- Entry tickets to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Multilingual Audio Guide (available in Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian)
Please check the calendar for available dates and timings.
The duration of the tour of Vatican Gardens is 45 minutes. There are no stop-offs along the minibus itinerary.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 6 - 8 enjoy discounted rates.
Audio Guide Languages
Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian.
Know Before You Go
- This tour is not available for children under the age of 6.
- The visit is not available for wheelchair users.
- The Museums are closed on Sundays, with the exception of the last Sunday of the month unless it coincides with Easter Sunday, the 29th of June (St. Peter and Paul), 25th and 26th of December (Christmas and St. Stephen).
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final ticket for meeting point details and specific instructions.