Pantheon & its Legend
- Explore the legends of the Pantheon in Rome on a 3-hour guided tour
- Discover the best-preserved monument from Ancient Rome inside and out
- Walk to Palazzo Montecitorio, designed by Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- Explore the Mausoleum of Augustus
- Visit the Ara Pacis Augustae altar dedicated to the Roman goddess of Pax (Peace)
Discover the best-preserved monument from Ancient Rome on a tour of the Pantheon.
The present building was completed by Emperor Hadrian around 126 AD. Almost two thousand years after it was built, the Pantheon's dome is still the world's largest unreinforced concrete dome. Once inside the Pantheon, your guide will explain the history of the temple of all gods.
Continue to the Palazzo Montecitorio to see the seat of the Italian Chamber of Deputies. See Bernini's addition of a bell gable above the main entrance, and hear about Innocent XII's firm anti-nepotism policies. See the excavated obelisk of the Solarium Augusti, now known as the “Obelisk of Montecitorio,” installed by Pius VI in 1789.
Visit the Mausoleum of Augustus, originally located in the northern part of the Campus Martius and end at the Ara Pacis Augustae altar dedicated to the Roman goddess of Pax (Peace).
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
La Feltrinelli Librerie, Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, 84, Rome
This tour departs with a maximum of 20 guests
Other experiences similar to Pantheon & its Legend