Thermae of Caracalla: Ancient Rome Tour
- Admire the Thermae of Caracalla, one of the finest imperial baths of Ancient Rome and one of the most popular ruins to visit-
- Be stunned by some breathtaking panoramic views of the Circus Maximus
- Marvel at the famous Bocca Della Verità, a mask of a bearded male face in the portico of the church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin
- Stop to witness several temples of the era like the Temple of Vesta, the Fountain of Bizzaccheri and the triumphal Arch of Janus along the way
- Witness the fascinating Teatro Marcello, a smaller version of the Colosseum"
Travel back in time and explore the ancient Roman Republic on this incredible 3-hour walking tour. Start with the Thermae of Caracalla and be stunned by one of the finest imperial baths of Ancient Rome, one of the most popular ruins to visit. Move on to the magnificent Circus Maximus, built as a circus for chariot racing, where you can enjoy some amazing panoramic views. Next stop, the famous Bocca Della Verità, a mask of a bearded male face in the portico of the church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin which has been interpreted several times over the years. Along the way, you can marvel at several temples of the era like the Temple of Vesta, the Fountain of Bizzaccheri and the triumphal Arch of Janus. Conclude the tour with the fascinating Teatro Marcello, a smaller version of the Colosseum.
- Tour admission
- Skip-the-line entrance reservations
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Food and drinks
- Admission fees (to be paid to the tour operator prior to your tour departure)
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Circum Maximus metro station, Rome
- This tour operates with a maximum of 20 participants
- Admission fees to the monuments is EUR 3 for those under 18 years of age, EUR 4.50 for those aged 18 to 25, and EUR 6 for adults (all inclusive of booking fees, skip-the-line entrance, and headsets)
- Please bring a raincoat and/or umbrella in winter