Dhow Cruise Marina + VIP Majlis Safari Combo
Experience the best of sea and sand in Dubai with this combination that allows you to go on a desert safari as well as a relaxing cruise in the Marina.
- Board a traditional Dubai Dhow and sail down the beautiful Dubai Marina
- Enjoy a sumptuous fare of international cuisines
- Explore the sand dunes of the Arabian Desert stretching for hundreds of miles
- Dash through the desert on a 4x4 luxury land cruiser
- Indulge in the sport of dune bashing and take a camel ride as well
- Enjoy a traditional belly dance and tanoura show
- A wide array of cuisines and beverages accompany you at the dinner table
A classy dinner aboard a traditional Dhow cruise awaits you along the Dubai Marina that is modeled to resemble a Venetian style canal. The traditional wooden dhow offers fascinatingly unique views of modern Dubai.
Take in the glorious views of lavish architecture of residences, resorts and shopping facilities, as you feast on a scrumptious fare of international cuisines served in a sophisticated setting.
Head out into the wilderness of desert in an impeccably stylish manner, with this combo.
Aside from indulging in regular desert activities such as dune bashing in 4X4 luxury land cruisers, camel ride, sand boarding, henna tattooing, and photo shoot in traditional Arabic attire, our air-conditioned VIP Majlis tent comprising separate table and comfortable seating will enable you to enjoy royal treatment as you devour in a sumptuous array of cuisines and beverages followed by mind blowing belly dance and amazing Tanura shows.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side)
- Desert dune bashing / adventurous dune driving
- Sunset photographic opportunity
- Camel riding
- Henna designing
- Shisha facility / ‘Hubbllee Bubblee’ smoking facility
- Arabic Dress photograph opportunity
- Seating arrangement in VIP AC Majlis
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea & coffee
- Sand Boarding (Optional – Upon request & availability)
- Traditional BBQ Dinner with Veg & Non Veg dishes
- Quad biking (Optional – Upon request & availability)
- Belly Dance show on traditional Arabic music
- Tanura show by male artist
- Availability of alcoholic beverages in camp (at an additional cost)
- International buffet dinner with veg & non veg dishes aboard the Dhow Cruise
- Welcome drinks, water, tea & coffee
- Smoking facility at upper deck only
- Please not that there will be no entertainment activities and alcohol served during Eid this month.
- Please Note: On account of Prophet Mohammed's Birthday, there will be no entertainment shows and alcohol at the Safari between 19th and 20th November.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight