Red Light District Walking Tour
Take to the bustling streets of Amsterdam's Red Light District, and experience the oldest profession in the world in an intriguing fashion. With the comfort of an experienced guide, walk through the tiny streets of Amsterdam and check out the window brothels and the Magic Mushroom Shop.
- Explore Amsterdam's Red Light District with the comfort and safety of an experienced guide
- Discover the tiny streets of Amsterdam lined with window brothels
- Visit the world's first condom shop and Magic Mushroom Shop
- Get enlightening insights into the oldest profession in the world
Explore Amsterdam’s most fascinating area during a Red Light District walking tour with a local guide. Among the many things that Amsterdam is famous for, the Red Light district counts as an unforgettable experience the city has to offer. A knowledgeable local expert will accompany you and show you around the district, including all the secrets and hidden spots that tourists never get to see. Enjoy our fun, interesting & exciting tour, that Fox News and Yahoo listed as one of the wackiest and weirdest out there!
- Tour admission
- Local guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Wearing comfortable footwear would be recommended, given there is a good amount of walking.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Please assemble at Dam Square, right in front of The Royal Palace Amsterdam for the tour. - Here, look out for your tour guide who will be using an orange umbrella.
Take tram #2, 17, or 24 and get off at Amsterdam, Dam Station. The Royal Palace is a 2-minute walk from here.
Take bus #282, 283, 289 and get off at Amsterdam, Dam Station. The Royal Palace is a 2-minute walk from here.