Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Skip the Line Access
Bypass the long ticket lines and head straight to the Sagrada Familia on this skip the line guided tour of Antoni Gaudi’s masterpiece. Under the guidance of an expert guide fluent in multiple languages, you will be able to discover the significance behind the rich ornate decorations of the Sagrada Familia and understand the workings of Antoni Gaudi’s mind, the Catalan architect behind this iconic monument.
Skip the line Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia Highlights
- Meet your Sagrada Familia guide at a designated spot next to the Sagrada Familia.
- Allow your guide to help you past the long ticket lines straight to the entrance of the Sagrada Familia.
- With this guided tour, you get skip the line entry to the Sagrada Familia, saving you time on waiting in the long tickets lines.
- The professional guide will educate you on the history of the Sagrada Familia, the significance of its sculptures and symbols and give deep insights into the life of its designer, Antoni Gaudi.
- This 1.5-hour guided tour is perfect for first-time visitors to the Sagrada Familia as well as those looking for an in-depth look at the basilica’s stunning architecture.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
The Sagrada Familia is an iconic landmark of Barcelona, Spain. Designed by famous Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi, the Sagrada Familia is his masterpiece and draws over 2.5 million visitors a year, making it the most visited monument in Spain. A stunning example of Art Nouveau and Catalan Noucentisme architecture, the Sagrada Familia stands tall in the heart of Barcelona and is the tallest structure in the city.
The Sagrada Familia has been under construction since 1882, and with over 70% complete, it will take longer than the Great Pyramids of Giza to finish. The heavily ornate walls of the basilica, the finely sculpted figures, the intricate and mathematical structural designs and the beautiful stained glass windows of the Sagrada Familia are unparalleled in today's world. Exploring the Sagrada should definitely be a must for everyone visiting The Sagrada Familia.
This 1.5-hour guided tour of the Sagrada Familia is the best way to introduce yourself to the iconic Catalan landmark. Your guided tour begins at the designated meeting point and near the Sagrada Familia where you will meet your tour guide. The meeting point is located at the Julia office in Plaza Sagrada Familia nº 3, Barcelona. Plaza Sagrada Familia nº3 is on Sicilia Street between numbers 233 and 235.
Your tour guide will guide you past the long ticket lines straight to the brief security check and then into the Sagrada Familia. Since there is so much symbolism in each of Gaudi’s creation, it is often difficult to take it all in without prior experience. Your expert guide will not only take you to the most beautiful sections of the church but also give you context and insight into Gaudi’s work. You will see the Nativity and Passion Facades and understand the significance behind them. Inside the basilica, your guide will show you the extreme designs incorporated into the church’s construction and the finely detailed works of the beautiful stained glass windows.
Other than the Sagrada Familia, you will also be able to visit the Sagrada Familia Museum. The museum started out as a school by Antoni Gaudi for the children of those working on the construction of the Sagrada Familia. Today, it is a museum dedicated to the basilica and to Antoni Gaudi as well. You will see drawings and plaster models made by Antoni Gaudi as well as pictures on the history and development of the Sagrada Familia.
- Monolingual or Bilingual Official tour guide
- Priority access to the Sagrada Familia
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know Before You Go
This guided tour is 1 hour and 30 minutes long. The tour is available at regular intervals through the day - 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM
The meeting point is located at Plaza Sagrada Familia nº 3, Barcelona. Plaza Sagrada Familia nº3 is on Sicilia Street between numbers 233 and 235. The closest metro station to this point is the Sagrada Familia Station on the L2 and L5 line.
Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
How to Redeem your Tickets
• You will receive your Sagrada Familia guided tour tickets in a few minutes.
• On the day of the experience, visit the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time for a relaxed experience.
• The meeting point is located at Julia office at Plaza Sagrada Familia nº 3, Barcelona.
• Julia office at Plaza Sagrada Familia nº 3 is situated opposite Park Plaça de la Sagrada Família on Carrer de Sicilia.
• Meet your guide, show them the voucher on your phone and head towards the Sagrada Familia.
Julia office at Plaza Sagrada Familia nº 3, Barcelona.
How to Find
The Julia Travel office is located on Carrer de Sicilia, opposite Park Plaça de la Sagrada Família.
Park Plaça de la Sagrada Família.
Plaça de la Sagrada Família, Barcelona, Spain, Barcelona
Other experiences similar to Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Skip the Line Access