Fast Track Bilingual Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia
Bypass the long ticket lines and head straight to the Sagrada Familia on this skip the line guided tour of Antoni Gaudi’s masterpiece. Under the guidance of an expert guide fluent in multiple languages, you will be able to discover the significance behind the rich ornate decorations of the Sagrada Familia and gain insight into Antoni Gaudi, the Catalan architect behind this iconic monument.
- Allow your guide to help you straight to the entrance of the Sagrada Familia, saving you the time spent on waiting in long ticket lines.
- Learn the history of the Sagrada Familia, the significance of its sculptures, symbols and life of its designer with the help of a professional guide.
- This 1.5-hour guided tour is perfect for first-time visitors to the Sagrada Familia as well as those looking for an in-depth look at the basilica’s stunning architecture.
- Check out plaster models made by Antoni Gaudi at the Sagrada Familia Museum.
Meet Your Guide at the Designated Spot Near the Sagrada Familia
This 1.5-hour guided tour of the Sagrada Familia is the best way to introduce yourself to the iconic Catalan landmark. Your guided tour begins at the designated meeting point near the Sagrada Familia where you will meet your tour guide.
Your tour guide will guide you past the long ticket lines straight to the brief security check and then into the Sagrada Familia. Since there is so much symbolism in each of Gaudi’s creations, it is often difficult to take it all in without prior experience. Your expert guide will not only take you to the most beautiful sections of the church but also give you context and insight into Gaudi’s work.
Learn About the Significance of the Sagrada Familia and its Enigmatic Designer
You will see the Nativity and Passion Facades and understand the significance behind them. Inside the basilica, your guide will show you the extreme designs incorporated into the church’s construction and the finely detailed works of the beautiful stained glass windows.
Other than the Sagrada Familia, you will also be able to visit the Sagrada Familia Museum. The museum started out as a school by Antoni Gaudi for the children of those working on the construction of the Sagrada Familia. Today, it is a museum dedicated to the basilica and to Antoni Gaudi as well. You will see drawings and plaster models made by Antoni Gaudi as well as pictures on the history and development of the Sagrada Familia.
- English/Bilingual Official tour guide (Spanish along with English for 3:30 PM time slot).
- Priority access to the Sagrada Familia.
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Museum.
- Tower Access.
Know Before You Go
This product does not include access to the Sagrada Familia towers.
This guided tour is 1 hour and 30 minutes long. The tour is available at 8:50 AM, 1:00 PM, and 3:30 PM.
If you choose the 3:30 PM time slot, your guide will be bilingual, conducting the tour in both English and Spanish.
If you choose the 8:50 AM or the 1:00 PM slot, your guide will conduct the tour in English only. From Mondays to Saturdays, a 9:30 AM bilingual tour is also available.
Appropriate dress code is required for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your Sagrada Familia mobile voucher will be emailed to you instantly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point.
Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Botiga de la Sagrada Família, Carrer de la Marina, s/n, 08013 Barcelona, Spain.
- This is a souvenir store, right outside the Sagrada Familia. If you're standing facing the Sagrada Familia, this store stands to your left.
- Your tour guide will be standing outside the souvenir store.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Botiga de la Sagrada Família
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- By Metro: The closest metro station is "Sagrada Familia", a 1 minute walk from the meeting point. For walking directions, click here.
- By Bus : Mallorca Marina (Stop ID: 1297) is 130m, a 2 min walk from Botiga de la Sagrada Família. To know the buses that frequent this stop, click here
- For more information on Public Transportation in Barcelona click here.