Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour over Hudson Valley
- A fall season only aerial tour of the Hudson Valley
- Enjoy the fall colors and New York landmarks with your special one
- Fly over iconic spots such as Kykuit, Tappan Zee Bridge, Indian Point, Bear Mountain and West Point *Departing from Westchester Airport
- Option of 30 or a 45-minute Tour
- An additional airport fee of $25 per person is applied and payable on the day of the flight
Fall season with its sunset-y colors and pleasant weather showcases nature at its best. Capture the essence of the same with this Aerial tour of the Hudson valley. Taking off from Westchester Airport, the amiable pilots fly you over the Rockefeller estate, Tappan Zee Bridge, Indian Point, Bear Mountain and West Point. The fiery colors and stunning views of the valley are sure to leave you mesmerized.
- 30 minutes flight time
- Food & beverages (unless specified otherwise)
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
136 Tower Road , Westchester County Airport, West Harrison
- Passenger weights may not exceed 250 lbs per person and a combined 500 lbs per flight
- This tour is on request basis. You may choose your departure at a time mutually convenient with the tour operator
Other experiences similar to Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour over Hudson Valley