Small-Group Ancient Rome Tour by Segway
- Gear yourself for an extremely fun-filled and highly informative Segway tour of Rome
- With fun anecdotes, important historical details, and modern day news of the city, you will fall in love with the charm of Rome
- Get the most out of this experience with a small group
- Some of the iconic locations you will tour are Trajan’s column, Imperial Forums, Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus, Aventine hill and Gardens, Maltese Knights Square to name a few
- You can choose to tour the city either in the morning or evening
Relive the days of Ancient Rome wile you glide throughout the most spectacular places of the Imperial Rome on the coolest ride of the 21st Century! Don’t miss the remarkable experience of living Rome on a Segway. This once-in-a-lifetime experience is enriched with the most important historical and up-to-date information on Rome, with loads of enchanting anecdotes, introducing you to her hidden treasures, and entertaining you with her great legacy of legends and stories that seem to resonate throughout the city.
With a small group, you are guaranteed an intimate and unique experience. You will be provided with a set of headphones so you can comfortably listen to your audio-guide OR a personal guide. You will listen to Rome’s history peppered with tales about the structure of Roman society, their beliefs, their social and political life. Discover how the Romans managed to create and control such a vast territory and how that empire declined.
- Segway rental
- Orientation Session
- Guided tour
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Access to monuments and museums
- Food and Beverages
My kids loved it! This was a real highlight of the trip. So much fun.
Never had so much fun on the Segway in my life. Loved this guided tour so much. Will definitely do this next time again. Definitely recommend this tour.
Didn’t even know this existed until I came across it on Headout. Absolute adrenaline rush. Guide was amazing and friendly. The tour was amazing.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Italy Segway Tours, Via di S. Eufemia, 15, Rome
- Riders must be over 90 pounds (40 kilos) and less than 265 pounds (120 Kilos) - Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail - Riders need to be physically and mentally self-sufficient.
- The use of the Segway is Not recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years old - It is high recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Child Policy: Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that the staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his tickets.
Other experiences similar to Small-Group Ancient Rome Tour by Segway