Dinner in a Quiet Retreat
- Discover the beautiful commune of Mazzano Romano, situated in the Valley of Treja
- Walk past buildings lined along narrow, meandering passageways
- Experience traditional dinner in a medieval apartment
- Sip wine and enjoy the views as you experience the real Italy
The town of Mazzano Romano is a charming medieval town is located in the heart of the Valley of Treja and situated around 20 minutes from Rome. The commune and it's characteristic houses overlook a beautiful forest.
Mazzano Romano is an ancient city of steep winding streets and narrow passageways that meander between thick stone walls. The experience includes a delicious and traditional dinner in a medieval apartment noted for its architectural and design renovations. Sip wine, enjoy the fantastic views from your position overlooking a beautiful forest and satisfy your appetite with authentic Italian cuisine prepared by your very own chef.
Here, you’ll experience the real Italy.
- Hotel transfers
- Show cooking
- Preparation of a traditional Italian meal
- Dinner with beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tour will begin at your hotel, Rome