Small-Group Rome Food Walking Tour and Jewish Ghetto
- Go on a mid-morning walking tour to markets, groceries and gelaterias with tastings at different locations
- Discover the secret behind world-famous dishes such as pizza, supplì and pasta
- Experience the best of Jewish cuisine in Italy as well
- Taste the best fried artichokes and codfish
- Have gelato, the Italian answer to ice cream
Food lovers, this is your time! Experience a nice stroll through Rome’s enchanting squares and neighborhoods while tasting your way through some of the city’s best shops, restaurants, and markets, discovering first hand the secrets of world-renowned Italian cuisine. Enjoy pizza with a mortadella tasting, supplì (fried rice-ball), and pasta.
Then, experience Jewish ghetto food specialties: fried artichokes and fried codfish. Savor an artisanal gelato tasting alongside tips and history of food in Italy.
- Walking tour
- Local food connoisseur guide
- Food tastings
- Hotel transfers
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Meet your guide here Via Dei Baullari, 106
- Your guide will be waiting for you at the Piazza Farnese corner in front of the newspaper stand
- Closest bus stop is Palazzo Falconieri - Uroboro, a 4-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Buses 23, 280 & n3d will bring you here.
- Closest tram stop is Arenula/Cairoli
- Tram #8 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
- Meeting point is at Piazza Farnese at the corner of Via Dei Baullari, 106