Small-Group Rome Food Walking Tour and Jewish Ghetto
- Go on a mid-morning walking tour to markets, groceries and gelaterias with tastings at different locations
- Discover the secret behind world-famous dishes such as pizza, supplì and pasta
- Experience the best of Jewish cuisine in Italy as well
- Taste the best fried artichokes and codfish
- Have gelato, the Italian answer to ice cream
Food lovers, this is your time! Experience a nice stroll through Rome’s enchanting squares and neighborhoods while tasting your way through some of the city’s best shops, restaurants, and markets, discovering first hand the secrets of world-renowned Italian cuisine. Enjoy pizza with a mortadella tasting, supplì (fried rice-ball), and pasta.
Then, experience Jewish ghetto food specialties: fried artichokes and fried codfish. Savor an artisanal gelato tasting alongside tips and history of food in Italy.
- Walking tour
- Local food connoisseur guide
- Food tastings
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Farnese Cafe, Roma
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
- Meeting point is at Piazza Farnese at the corner of Via Dei Baullari, 106
Other experiences similar to Small-Group Rome Food Walking Tour and Jewish Ghetto