Madrid Wine Tasting and Iberian Ham Tapas Tour
Experience the food and culture of Madrid on this fascinating culinary tour that lets your try the most exquisite ham in the world! Paired with some of the best Spanish wines, this experience handled by a native Madrilian is a must-do!
- Learn about Spanish wine and discover traditional Iberian Ham houses in Madrid
- Discover the differences between each type of ham you can find in the market and master how to shop for them like a local
- Learn all about the wide range of Ham (Jamón) and its related products
- Taste, learn and enjoy
During this 2.5-hour tour, taste several cuts of Iberian meats like chorizo, salchichón, lomo, and ham paired with Manchego cheese and other classic tapas.
You'll visit the Emblematic and High-Quality Jamonerías (Home of Ham) and learn the differences between Jamón Serrano and JamónIbérico, Jamón and Paletilla. You'll also learn where the Jamón Ibérico´s 4 protected Qualified Appellation of originates from in Spain.
If you are in Madrid don´t miss the chance to experience with friends and family what’s behind the most delicious ham in the world!
- Foodie specialized Local Guide
- Iberian Ham, cured meats, Tapas and cheese tasting.
- Spanish wines tasting
- Glass of wine, beer, or soft drinks in each Bar / Jamonerías.
- Explanations about Spanish Ham & Wine Culture.
- Professional tour guide
- Pick-up and drop off
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Plaza de Isabel II, 28013
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.