Madrid Walking Tour & Guided Tour of the Royal Palace
Discover the rich history and culture of Madrid on this walking tour that takes you through some of the most iconic buildings of Madrid right from the Renaissance and Baroque period! On this tour, learn about the royalty of the Spanish Crown, visit the charming Plaza Mayor which is known as the heart of Madrid, be awed by the Casa de la Villa, and the other architectural and cultural marvels of this city! The highlight of your tour is sure to be the 18th-Century Royal Palace, one the most well-preserved palaces in Europe. It is still a site for many significant traditional events.
- Learn about the marvelous history of Madrid and it's monarchs on this walking tour of the city and The Royal Palace
- Explore the heart of Madrid, Plaza Mayor with Arco de Cuchilleros, Casa de la Panadería and the Statue of Felipe III
- See the seat of the local government Casa de la Villa, the charming Plaza de la Villa
- Be amazed by the 18th-Century Royal Palace which is a classic icon of the Spanish Crown
- Professional Guide
- Free drink at an emblematic Café during the tour
- Admission to the Royal Palace
- Food and Beverages or other services not specified above.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing is recommended.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at San Nicolás Str, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Royal Palace.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Julià Travel, Calle San Nicolás, 15, Madrid