Wanda Metropolitano Stadium Tour
- Show your football passion at the Atlético de Madrid museum and stadium at the Wanda Metropolitano.
- Head on to the pitch, the sacred turf on which Atlético play their home games.
- Visit the important facilities such as the changing rooms and the Press Room.
- Relive the memories of the most unforgettable moments of Atlético de Madrid history in the Cinema Room.
- View the many trophies in the museum cabinets, the La Liga trophy from the 2013-2014 season being the most important one.
The Wanda Metropolitano is the new home stadium of Atlético Madrid, taking the place of Estadio Vicente Calderon. It takes its name from Wanda being the sponsor's name and Metropolitano being a reference to their first proper stadium, Estadio Metropolitano. Wanda Metropolitano officially opened on 16 September 2017 with a league match between Atletico and Malaga (1-0). It has also been selected to host the 2019 Champions League final.
This guided tour visits all the important facilities in Wanda Metropolitano stadium such as the changing rooms and the Press Room. However, the best part of the tour is undeniably visiting the pitch. Stepping on to the pitch is a special feeling for any football fan. Your imagination will surely let you hear the fans’ energy and feel the players’ excitement.
The stadium hosts a museum dedicated to the silverware Atlético has accumulated over the years as well as memorabilia from across the ages. You can also visit the Cinema Room where memories of the past are brought back to visitors minds with the aid of match recordings and movies. A must-see for football fans of all ages!
- Admission to Atletico de Madrid Museum
- Wanda Metropolitano guided tour
- Food and Beverages
Know Before You Go
- Guided tours are available at 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM on Mondays to Thursdays and at 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM on Fridays
- Non-guided tours are available at 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM on Fridays, 11.00 AM and 8:00 PM on Saturdays and 11:00 AM and 7:00 PM on Sundays and public holidays
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
The Stadium Tours are subject to alteration or cancellation without previous notice due to pre-match preparation Works within the stadium, without compensation or refund.