Harry Potter Magical Tour + Platform 9¾ Visit
- Live Tour Guide
- Visit the famous sites where the movies were shot
- Gain the writer's perspective behind each location
- Step into a magical journey of London
It’s time to relive your favorite wizards’ journey as you step onto Platform 9 ¾ at Kings Cross Station. Set on this magical journey of fantasy and adventure with an expert local tour guide. See places like the Leadenhall Market, the Leaky Cauldron and London Bridge where J.K. Rowling was inspired to write the famous Harry Potter series. Board your train to Hogwarts and let your imagination sparkle along the tour. This tour will surely leave you speechless.
Please be at meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Access to Platform 9 ¾ at Kings Cross Station
- Visit to the actual London film locations
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.