Barcelona on a Segway
- 60 Mins Tour
- 90 Mins Tour
- 2 Hour Tour
- 3 Hour Tour
Segway Tour of Barcelona
Come along on a fun journey while you explore the rich history and culture of Barcelona on a Segway.
With a guide to accompany you, this tour takes you on a thrilling ride down the city’s rich past where you get to enjoy the architecture of the old town, the Roman ruins, the medieval palaces and the Gothic district along with the ports and the famous Olympic harbor.
Also, enjoy the cool breeze from the Barcelona city beach while you zoom about in your snazzy Segway. This tour provides you with a comprehensive insight into the city - helping you to find the perfect balance between the old and the new.
And if you’re not much into sightseeing, you can then appease the foodie in you by exploring the popular gastronomical joints around the city, again on your Segway!
- Professional tour guide
- Segway and helmet
- Basic training
- Bottle of water
- Food & beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Barcelona Segway Tour, Passeig de Lluís Companys, 10, Barcelona
- Children aged 9 years old or under are not allowed on this tour
- Riders must be able to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- We recommend comfortable clothing and shoes. In winter warm clothes and appropriate clothing in case of rain.
- Gliders must stand at least 110cm in height, should not exceed 265 lbs / 120,20 kgs and be at least 10 years old
- We strongly recommend that expectant mothers do not participate in any segway activities for their own safety and the safety of their child
- Available in English, Spanish, Russian, German, French and Italian