Skip The Line Combo: City Canal Cruise & Portrait Gallery
Your Combo Highlights
- 75-minute sightseeing cruise on the Amsterdam Canals. Enjoy a glimpse into Amsterdam’s rich history and culture with an on board audio guide in 21 languages.
- Fall in love with Amsterdam as you sail across the serene canals.
- Explore the portrait gallery which features portraits from the Golden Age of Amsterdam and get the opportunity to see the famous brothers and sisters of Rembrandt’s Nachtwacht
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the canals of Amsterdam, on a sightseeing tour. Take in the breathtaking visuals as you cruise on the waterways dating back to the 17th century. All along the banks, you will be able to see monumental buildings and historic bridges. Relax and take in the picturesque sights as you cruise by the city's canals. Feel the wind blow through your hair as you learn the rich culture and history of the land. From the 17th century Amsterdam to the modern city, you're guaranteed a better understanding of the city after the cruise.
The portrait gallery houses thirty enormous 17th-century group portraits from the collections of the Amsterdam Museum and the Rijksmuseum. Enter the world of flourishing trade and colonial expansion as you catch glimpses of the famous Amsterdammers of the past.
Walk in the hall and see the magnanimous group portraits all around you. Take in the intricate paintings and study the symbology associated with the elite of Amsterdam. Learn about the traditions prevalent among the royalty and the affluent sections of society as you look at the walls adorned with paintings.
- Admission to the Portrait Gallery exhibition
- 75-minute canal cruise
- Admission to Hermitage Museum
Know Before You Go
The cruise departs every half hour from 10 am - 6 pm from March to October and every hour from 10 am - 5 pm from November to February. You can go for any of the cruises on the scheduled day. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your desired cruise time to ensure a smooth boarding.
Portrait Gallery Timings:
The gallery is open from 10:00 am - 05:00 pm daily.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How to Redeem Tickets
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
• You will receive an email with your combo voucher in a few minutes.
• Proceed to the boarding point at Stadhouderskade 30 (1071 ZD) on the other side of the canal as Hard Rock cafe and spot the Blue Boat Company sign.
• Display your e-voucher at the Blue Boat Company ticketing office and climb aboard your cruise.
• Your tickets are valid for the day you’ve booked the experience from 10:00 am - 06:00 pm in summer and 10:00 am - 05:00 pm in winter.
• A detailed look at the redemption point can be found here.
• Your combo voucher will contain a barcode in it.
• Display the same at the priority access entrance of the Portrait Gallery between 10:00 am - 05:00 pm to gain entry.
• The Portrait Gallery is located at Amstel 51, 1018 EJ Amsterdam.
• Your tickets are valid for the day you’ve booked the experience.
Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam