Disneyland Paris Skip the Line Tickets
Disneyland Ticket Features
- Skip the line access to both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park (optional)
- Unlimited access to all attractions, shows, and parades
- Your gate ready tickets mean, you only have to show your tickets at the gate for a seamless entry.
- Choice of 4 ticketing options
What To Do At Disneyland Paris
- Walk in without any hassles and brace yourselves for a day of fun and frolic!
- Hop onto any of 20+ rides including the hit Space Mountain
- Meet and click pictures with your favorite Disney characters
- A fun day for the whole family with rides, shows, and extravagant parades on display
- With special Christmas decorations, this is the closest you'll get to the mystical winter as shown on Disney shows/movies.
In Paris, lies a magical kingdom where classic Disney heroes and heroines and where fairy tales come true! Come aboard and experience the magical world of Disneyland Park, Walt Disney Studios Park or both.
At Disneyland Park, experience your favorite Disney Lands just as you remember them in classic Disney stories where fairytales. Endless attractions and thrills that come in all sizes and shapes - Space Mountain Mission 2 that takes you to the edge of the universe and It's A Small World.
Walt Disney Studios Park
Right next door to Disneyland Park, discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park - 4 cinemagical 'lots', featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows with your dreams centre-stage. Get behind the scenes with the never seen before Parade and tours and experience the magic that makes the world of Movies.
- 1-Day 1-Park Ticket: Admission to either the Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios Park
- 1-Day 2-Park Ticket: Admission to both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park
How To Get To Disneyland Paris
Disneyland is 20 miles to the east of the center of Paris. The most favorable and common way is to take the suburban commuter trains called RER from the city center. Line A of the RER system ends at the Marne La Valee station, right across the gate of Disneyland Paris.
Disneyland Paris Hours
Disneyland Paris is open from 10 AM - 11 PM and the Walt Disney Studios Park is open from 10 AM - 9 PM
- Admission tickets
- Local taxes
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Other experiences similar to Disneyland Paris Skip the Line Tickets