Girona and Figueres Tour & Dalí Museum Admission
- Explore all that Northern Catalonia has to offer on this full-day trip to Girona and Figueres
- Take a guided walking tour of Girona's Jewish quarter
- Explore Figueres, the birthplace of Salvador Dalí
- Tour the Dalí Theater and Museum
- Use the guidebook with detailed information and discounts to enjoy your trip to the fullest
Discover the delights Northern Catalonia has to offer on this full-day trip from Barcelona to Girona and Figueres!
Enjoy a scenic drive to Girona, where you’ll take a guided walking tour and visit one of the best-preserved Jewish quarters in Europe. See the Collegiate Church of Sant Feliu, and the Benedictine Abbey of Sant Pere de Galligants.
Head to Figueres next, which is the birthplace of Salvador Dalí and enjoy a guided tour of the Dalí Theater and Museum. Admire the Dalí jewels: a collection of jewelry in gold and precious stones, and the drawings and paintings made by Dalí in designing the pieces.
End the day with a visit to the Castle of Sant Ferran, before returning to Barcelona!
- Luxury Coach
- Professional guide
- Guided walking Tour in Girona
- Admission to Theatre-Museum Dalí and “Dalí Joies”- Dalí Jewels
- Food and Beverages
- Pick-up and drop off
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Plaça de Catalunya, In front of the Corte Inglés department store, Barcelona
- Meeting Point: Plaça Catalunya (in front of the Corte Inglés department store). We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
Other experiences similar to Girona and Figueres Tour & Dalí Museum Admission