Girona and Figueres Tour & Dalí Museum Admission
Discover the delights Northern Catalonia has to offer on this full-day trip from Barcelona to the lovely cities of Girona and Figueres, the latter of which is the birthplace and home to the largest collection of the works of Salvador Dali!
- Explore all that Northern Catalonia has to offer on this full-day trip to Girona and Figueres
- Take a guided walking tour of Girona's Jewish quarter
- Explore Figueres, the birthplace of Salvador Dalí
- Tour the Dalí Theater and Museum
- Use the guidebook with detailed information and discounts to enjoy your trip to the fullest
Enjoy a scenic drive from the Passeig de Gracia of Barcelona to the famed and most well preserved Jewish quarters in Europe at Girona, where you’ll take a guided walking tour. Walk through the cobbled streets of the city and pass by its Romanesque and Gothic landmarks like the Collegiate Church of Sant Feliu, and the Benedictine Abbey of Sant Pere de Galligants. However, it's not all business in the city so you can take a leisurely stroll through the center of Girona and admire it's quaint colorful houses and footbridges, the perfect setting for a picture or two.
Head to Figueres next, the capital of the gorgeous county of Alt Emporda, which also happens to be the birthplace of the celebrated artist Salvador Dalí and, by extension, surrealism itself. Enjoy a guided tour of the Dalí Theater and Museum, named as such due to the fact that it is built over the city's former theater and now contains the largest collection of the mesmerizing works of the artist, housed by a work of art in its own right. Admire the permanent exhibition of the Dalí jewels: a collection of jewelry in gold and precious stones, and the drawings and paintings made by Dalí in designing the pieces before returning to Barcelona!
- Luxury Coach
- Professional guide
- Guided walking Tour in Girona
- Admission to Theatre-Museum Dalí and “Dalí Joies”- Dalí Jewels
- Food and Beverages
- Pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
This tour begins from the Barcelona Turisme Office at 8:30 AM and returns to the meeting point in the evening at 7:30 PM.
Plaça de Catalunya, In front of the Corte Inglés department store, Barcelona.
Metro: L1 and L3, Catalunya stop.
Bus: 16, 17, 41, 42, 55 and 141.
Rodalies Renfe de Catalunya and FGC (Ferrocarils de la Generalitat de Catalunya): Catalunya Stop.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Plaça de Catalunya, In front of the Corte Inglés department store, Barcelona
- Meeting Point: Plaça Catalunya (in front of the Corte Inglés department store). We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
- Admission for children under the age of 8 is free.
Other experiences similar to Girona and Figueres Tour & Dalí Museum Admission