Premium Tour of Montserrat & Gaudi
- Experience the Montserrat Monastery and the art of Barcelona
- Visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat and stop at the La Sagrada Familia Cathedral
- See the Black Virgin
- Cruise past Gaudi's famous apartment buildings
- Explore Parc Guell, a UNESCO World Heritage site
Montserrat, translated to saw mountain, is an impressive formation made of sand and shaped by the wind and the rain over centuries. Located close to Barcelona, your tour takes you to the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, home to the famous 12th-century Romanesque carving of the Virgen Moreneta (the Black Virgin). You'll also see the Benedict sanctuary of the Virgin Mary of Montserrat.
The second part of the tour covers the best of Modernist Barcelona as well as Antoni Gaudi's famous architectural creations. Admire the exterior of his richly and symbolically decorated La Sagrada Familia Basilica, whose vaults reach up to 70 meters. Then, visit Gaudi's bizarre Parc Guell, which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The tour continues to Paseo de Gracia, where you'll see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings, such as La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
- Luxury Coach
- Professional Guide
- Taste of 4 typical liquors and entrance to the audiovisual “Espai Audiovisual Montserrat” exhibition in Montserrat.
- Admission to Park Güell
- Guided walking tour outside of the Sagrada Familia
- Guided walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló)
- Entrances to Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló
- Food and Beverages
- Pick-up and drop off
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Plaça Catalunya, In front of the Corte Inglés department store, Barcelona
- Meeting Point: Plaça Catalunya (in front of the Corte Inglés department store)
- Please be aware that some walking is included during this tour, please come prepared and we recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- There is approximately 35 min between both parts of the excursions, during this time you will be able to get lunch (not included) in the city centre of Barcelona.
- Correct dress code is requested to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals.
- At Montserrat depending on the season you will need clothes protecting you from the rain and/or cold weather.
Other experiences similar to Premium Tour of Montserrat & Gaudi