Evening Drinks at the Burj Al Arab
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS IT
- A visit to Dubai is never complete without stepping foot at the famed Burj Al Arab.
- The place boasts of unique architect, but this iconic hotel has much more to offer.
- Step into the hotel by booking a table for an evening at the restaurants.
- The food and the unmatched comfort, together will make you want the moment to last forever.
KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE
Step foot into the famous Burj Al Arab and soak breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf. Get to know all about the famed hotel by staying close to your tour guide. Grab the two drinks as you step in the hotel that is part of your package. Spending an evening at the Burj Al Arab is easy as you get a pick up and drop back from your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side). Upon arrival at the hotel, you can anticipate for the two drinks that is included in your package. Added advantage is an English speaking tour guide.
- Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt, full-length trousers or elegant jeans and closed shoes (no trainers). Shorts, T-shirts, flip-flops; open and running, gym, tennis, basketball shoes etc. are not allowed.
- Ladies are required to wear a suit or dress, long or short skirt or dressy slack and top. UAE national dress is welcomed (no jeans or trainers allowed).
- Pick up & drop-off from your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side)
- English speaking guide
- Two drinks
- Food & beverages (other than those specified)
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tour will begin & end at your hotel, Dubai