Fast Track Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Tower Access
What You Get
- Skip the line entry to the Sagrada Familia
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Towers
- Bilingual tour guide
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Waste no time queuing up! With the Priority Access to the Sagrada Familia, you will zoom past the long lines
- Designed by Antonio Gaudi, this is one of the most visited attractions in Barcelona
- Renowned for its unique geometrical shape, this masterpiece is loved by all
- Your enthusiastic tour guide will give you interesting facts & trivia on this historical monument
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Towers via Elevator
Discover Barcelona's incredible Sagrada Familia cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage site, during this visit. The church has been a landmark in Barcelona since its construction started in 1882. Explore this sublime structure and learn about its creator, Antoni Gaudí.
You'll also scale one of the cathedral's sky-high spires with a tower ticket, enjoying panoramic vistas of Barcelona from up above.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Your mobile voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point, located in front of the Sagrada Familia Botiga Tienda Shop at Carrer de la Marina. We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start time of your tour.
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office , Carrer Sardenya 311, Barcelona
Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted