Fast Track Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Tower Access
What You Get
- Skip the line entry to the Sagrada Familia
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Towers
- Bilingual tour guide
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Waste no time queuing up! With the Priority Access to the Sagrada Familia, you will zoom past the long lines
- Designed by Antonio Gaudi, this is one of the most visited attractions in Barcelona
- Renowned for its unique geometrical shape, this masterpiece is loved by all
- Your enthusiastic tour guide will give you interesting facts & trivia on this historical monument
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Towers via Elevator
Discover Barcelona's incredible Sagrada Familia cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage site, during this visit. The church has been a landmark in Barcelona since its construction started in 1882. Explore this sublime structure and learn about its creator, Antoni Gaudí.
You'll also scale one of the cathedral's sky-high spires with a tower ticket, enjoying panoramic vistas of Barcelona from up above.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
These tickets can be cancelled upto 48 hours before the start time of the tour.
Our group had a great guide. He made sure we were comfortable and the best part he did not rush through the tour.
Excellent guide, good knowledge, big quite enough time to take it all in and ask questions, although she did give us the opportunity toads questions. The group was a little large to do this.
Kevin, our tour guide, was a great help throughout the guided tour of Sagrada Familia. The tower access was a cherry on top!
- Your mobile voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point, located in front of the Julia office at Carrer de Sardenya 311.
- The Julia office is located south-west of Sagrada Familia, at the junction of Carrer de Sardenya and Carrer de Provenca.
- Please arrive 15 min before departure time.
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office , Carrer Sardenya 311, Barcelona
Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted