Beautiful, Ancient and Historical Testaccio Neighborhood - Family Tour
- Discover the cuisines of Rome and treat yourself with their delicious food and drinks
- Take a stroll into the corners of Rome and find delight in knowing the city more
- Get to know about the changes that happened in Testaccio
When in Rome, you cannot miss out one of the oldest district, Testaccio. This place will captivate your heart and you will never forget its beauty. There are some great sights such as Piramide Cestia, Porta San Paola, Cimitero Protestante, Monte dei Cocci and Mercato Rionale. These places are worth visiting as they are rich with Roman history. The Testaccio neighborhood is a great place to stride along. You will thank yourself, later, for choosing to walk in this part of Rome.
- Professional tour guide
- Admission ticket to Protestant Cemetery and Potsherd Hill
- Children's fun learning worksheet
- A basket with organic snacks and beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Maximum 12 People with at least 1 adult for every 3 kids
- Meeting point is at the entrance of B Piramide metro entrance
Other experiences similar to Beautiful, Ancient and Historical Testaccio Neighborhood - Family Tour