Modern Art for Kids
- Let your kids unleash their artistic skill as they sketch
- Learn how Modern Art blends with Ancient Art while spending quality time with your little ones
- Watch your kids smile as they take their masterpieces back home
This is where kids meet Art in Rome. Enjoy the family-friendly contemporary art with children. Visit the nineteen-century artworks and explore their impressive artistry. The Italy’s National Gallery of Modern Art has a fine collection and every kid gets worksheets to shape out their creativity looking into those sculptures. At the end of the tour, they all get to take their very own masterpieces home.
- Professional tour guide
- Admission ticket to the museum
- Children's fun learning worksheet
- A basket with organic snacks and beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Viale delle Belle Arti, 131, Rome
- Maximum 12 People with at least 1 adult for every 3 kids
- Meeting point is at the museum entrance