Walking Tour - The Cathedral of the Sea
- Embark on a unique book tour that traces the various real life settings mentioned in Ildefonso Falcones’ The Cathedral of Sea
- Immerse yourself in the medieval history of Barcelona as you visit iconic landmarks like Church of Santa Maria del Mar
- Get some fascinating insight on the history of the Jewish settlement during a visit to the Jewish quarter
If you’re a book lover and a travel addict, this is an opportunity that you definitely shouldn’t miss! This unique walking tour visits the various sites of Barcelona mentioned in Ildefonso Falcones’ The Cathedral of Sea.
This 2.5-hour guided and narrated tour stops at iconic landmarks like the Church of Santa Maria del Mar that will take you back to medieval times. You will also explore the Gothic quarter of Barcelona, including Born Quarter. Other stops include the Jewish Quarter where you will get to relive the fascinating history of the Jewish settlement in Barcelona.
Experience all this while the book comes to life in front of you, supplemented by the commentary of your expert guide.
- Professional tour guide
- Tour admission
- Food and Beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- We kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
- Correct dress code is requested for entrance to Cathedral and churches.
- Not recommended for children under 15 years old.