Casa Batlló Fast Track Access with Video Guide
While you’re in Barcelona, you cannot afford to miss the Casa Batllo - an architectural beauty created by Antoni Gaudi. With these fast-track access tickets, you will be able to enjoy the beauty of Casa Batllo without having to queue and with a video guide, you will learn all you need to know about Antoni Gaudi, Modernisme and Casa Batllo itself.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the spectacular Casa Batllo, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and architectural marvel
- Marvel at the architectural details hidden behind the facades that continuously interact with light, colour and shapes from nature
- Admire the free conceptual design and artistic technique that makes the building a work of genius
- A video guide with augmented reality, virtual environments, and 3D Animations to guide you through the house
Having acquired the status of a World Heritage site by UNESCO, this building has slowly become a legend of art and architecture as well as a benchmark of modernism. Casa Batllo is more than meets the eye - its architectural details perpetually interact with light, colour, and shapes from nature.
The blend of artistic technique with the evocation of magic and the sea makes it, unlike anything you’ve seen before! If you are intrigued by experimental art and bold moves in architectural design, you cannot leave without visiting this fascinating building.
Enjoy skip-the-line access and a video guide that will make your visit more enjoyable and memorable.
- Audio guide in English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese
Know Before You Go
Casa Batllo is open 365 days a year, from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm. (Last entrance 8.00 pm).
How to get there
Metro: Passeig de Gràcia station on lines L2, L3 and L4.
Bus: H10, V15, 7, 22 and 24.
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Very interesting house. Excellent Audio/video guide! Skipped the line and went right in.
What an interesting home and the audio/video tour does a great job of showcasing the skills and imagination of Gaudi.
Fascinating building and history. Efficient entry with skip-the-line ticket. Enhanced technology of the video guide was definitely an advantage with the number of people visiting. Well worth seeing!
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gràcia, 43, Barcelona
Free admission for children under 7 years old with valid ID.
Other experiences similar to Casa Batlló Fast Track Access with Video Guide