GPS Volendam, Marken and the Windmill Village of Zaanse Schans Tour
- Enjoy a city walk in Volendam
- Boat ride between Marken and Volendam
- Visit the traditional fisherman’s village of Marken
- Experience tradition through a demonstration in a cheese factory and visit to a clog maker
- The tour is live guided, but supported by a GPS audio system in 16 languages
Visit the most iconic windmill village of Amsterdam, 'de Zaanse Schans' and check it off your bucket list! Visit this countryside north of Amsterdam, to the edge of the river Zaan, with its characteristic green wooden houses. Continue through the enchanting Dutch scenery to Volendam for a city walk and visit the traditional fisherman’s village of Marken, situated on the shores of the former Zuiderzee. On this tour, visit a working windmill, experience a boat ride between Marken and Volendam, and enjoy a demonstration in a cheese factory and visit a traditional clog maker!
- Deluxe coach
- Entrance to a windmills
- Cheese factory
- Boat between Marken and Volendam
- Hotel transfers
It was a great tour to the outskirts of Amsterdam. Thanks oyu Headout. The peopleint he trip were friendly.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
Lindbergh Excursions, Damrak 26, Amsterdam
Please arrive at the venue 30 minutes prior to departure Please exchange your voucher for tickets at the Lindbergh office
Other experiences similar to GPS Volendam, Marken and the Windmill Village of Zaanse Schans Tour