Skip The Line Combo: City Canal Cruise & Heineken Experience Tickets
Enjoy the best of Amsterdam with this special combo package which combines the breathtaking cruise down the Amsterdam canal with an immersive experience at the brewery of the world-famous beer, Heineken.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Heineken Experience Highlights
- Cruise down the Amsterdam canals for 75-minutes
- See the UNESCO world heritage site with audio commentary in 21 languages providing greater insights into the location.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Heineken Experience
Your Combo Experience
Amsterdam Canal Cruise Experience
Cruise on the world-famous Amsterdam Canals, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and take in up to 1550 monumental buildings and edifices on the banks of the canal. The scenic views on the waterfront are a sight to behold as you travel through time on the cruise which covers the best of Amsterdam - from the 17th century Golden Age to the modern era of Amsterdam.
Witness the massive influences of Baroque architecture and learn why Amsterdam is called ‘The Venice of the North’. The onboard commentary in 21 languages offers insights into the city's rich past, its culture and heritage as you cruise down the canals.
It’s time to ‘Open Your World’ with the ultimate Heineken Experience. Learn the secrets about the world-famous Pilsner brew which made it one of the three largest beer producers in the world. Walk into the brewery which closed in 1988 to cater to its fans and be a part of the Heineken club. A modern museum, the brewery still houses old photographs, decorations and brass beer tanks and more!
At the end of your tour, you will be treated to a couple of glasses of this world famous brew, provided you’re at least 18. You can also buy some souvenirs from the memorabilia shop at the venue.
- 75-minute cruise down the Amsterdam Canal
- Skip-the-line Heineken Experience ticket
- 2 glasses of beer at Heineken Experience (Adults only)
- Entry to Holland Casino
- Transfers to/from the venues
Know Before You Go
- Individuals must be at least 18 years to drink.
- Wheelchairs will be provided at the Heineken Experience once a reimbursable €100 fee is deposited.
- Heineken Experience Timings: Monday to Thursday 11:00 am - 7:30 pm, last entry at 5:30 pm; Friday to Sunday 11:00 am - 8:30 pm, last entry at 6:30 pm
- Heineken Experience Address: Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Your tickets cannot be canceled/refunded once purchased. All ticket sales are final.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please exchange the Headout voucher for an official ticket at the Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 30,1071 ZD Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam